
Charlotte has been so excited to go back to Teacher Cathy's for preschool! I convinced her to wear a matching outfit this morning, but I'm guessing most outfits for the rest of the school year will be much more creative... My little girl is getting so big!
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
6 comments:
She's so fancy! Happy 2nd year of preschool! We will see you on Fridays.
she looks oh so cute! I love that smile. I hope she has another great year!
So exciting...Charlotte looks adorable in that matching outfit!
I heart that outfit! (And the sweet girl wearing it!)
So cute! Courtney loves playing with Charlotte!
Your kids are adorable. And my girls are exactly like Charlotte in their fashion sense. Although I do have to say that as they get older their ability to match improves. So there is hope!
Post a Comment