I posted these on Facebook, but never put them on my blog! Here is our family back in April. Trevor already looks like a different kid!





Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
I posted these on Facebook, but never put them on my blog! Here is our family back in April. Trevor already looks like a different kid!





Posted by Stacey at 8:34 PM
Labels: Syphi Family
7 comments:
What great family pictures!
Okay, darling. Simply darling. Which one is for sale?
Those photos are ADORABLE...I love the colors of all of your outfits! Did Amy take them again for you?
Very cute pictures! I love how everything coordinates with the colors in Charlotte's skirt!
Great pics!!!
I just LOVE these! I LOVE your little family! You guys are so so awesome! I miss you!
Just PRECIOUS - but then I am slightly biased!
Mom
(Had you wanted until August, Trevor would have been trying to climb the tree!)
Post a Comment