
Scott is officially a first grader! He has been SO excited for SO long that is has been hard to wait for the big day. He woke up at 6:30am, early for him (and me) and got in the shower without any prompting from me. And at 8:20am, we were ready to go -- complete with helmet, scooter, lunch and Phineas and Ferb backpack.
Too bad the first 105+ degree day just happens to be today...
So after school, I didn't get many details. All he would tell me was that he had 3 recesses, and if he comes to school early, he can have a 4th... But he did say he really liked it, his teacher is nice, he made a new friend, and is excited to go back tomorrow. I guess that's all I can ask for!
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like a great day in first grade...recess in the best!
First grade is so fun! Congratulations!
Post a Comment