The other day Charlotte and her BFF Heidi were playing, and this was the scene, which is very typical:
So as I'm sitting tonight, thinking about what to blog, I thought it would be fun to post pictures of my favorite twirling 4-year-old girls. From the time they were born, Charlotte and Heidi have shared the same love for princesses, Dora, baby suits (aka bathing suits) and other extremely fashionable outfits, dancing, Candy Land, and catchup. And fortunately I am a big fan of Heidi's mommy, which makes it even easier to let these cute girls hang out as much as possible. If you were to ask Charlotte if she would prefer to go to Disneyland or Heidi's house, it would be a REALLY tough decision... Aren't these girls adorable?




4 comments:
Wow, girls are really different than boys! I don't seem to remember Scott going through a twirling stage. I hope we have a girl so Ryan can experience this first hand.
I love this post! How could I not? Those two are some of my favorite kids. You know, Heidi still asks every few days when she can go back to Chuck E. Cheese to open Charlotte's presents again. We hope it's soon.
how cute. It is always good to have a best friend.
How fun! I think that I have a few pictures and I know that I have a ton of memories of Cindy and I doing some of those kinds of things. Sooooo many fun times from our childhood.
Post a Comment