Sunday, September 19, 2010

Why am I so happy?

Trevor turned 18 months old yesterday, which means he can now go into the nursery at church! Hallelujah! I can now wear my cute shoes again since I won't be chasing that cute-but-quick little guy around the hallways for 2+ hours. Trevor went in willingly today, and slept for half the time. So I consider that a BIG victory!

12 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

YEAH!!!!!

Cindy said...

You are SO lucky! We've got two more weeks to the official big day but we tried a test run yesterday. Didn't go so well, but I'm far from giving up.

kjirsten said...

Oh my goodness . . . he is such a CUTIE!!! Yeah for Nursery!! I'm SO glad you get to wear your "cute" shoes again (hee hee). (you are too funny, Stauce!)

Cadle Clan said...

Woohoo!!!!

Tracy said...

I cannot believe how tan and blond Trevor is! What a cutie! And congratulations to Trevor (and YOU) for graduating into nursery! YAY!

Laurie said...

YIPPEEEE!!!

Megan Bruschke said...

He is SO cute, Stacey! I love his hair! And yes, I would consider that a nursery victory!

Herlehy Family said...

Congratulations! Adorable photos!!!

youreprettytoo said...

He is so adorable. And congrats on the nursery/cute shoes milestone. Although I do have to say that when my babies turn 18 months, that is when I start thinking I need another one. No pressure though. I mean my baby is almost 4 and that urge still hasn't hit this time... thank goodness!

Our Family said...

yeah for you and your cute and sexy shoes.

OLIVIA said...

Yeaaaa!

Emily S said...

Woo-hoo! He looks like a little man, holy cow! I have a 7 month paper chain until Andrew goes in . . .