Saturday, February 6, 2010

It is finally here...


Scott has been anxiously awaiting the 100th day of kindergarten since we first read a book about it maybe 2 years ago... The BIG day finally arrived yesterday. I'll let him tell you about it:


The best part is that Scott is SO pumped about his 100 glasses! He literally wore them all day Friday, including to lunch with friends and the school BINGO night. He was especially excited to see his teacher that night and show her he was still wearing the glasses! We had a minor tragedy last night when Trevor grabbed them and ripped off part of the "1", but fortunately a little tape did the trick. I did have to talk him out of sleeping with them on, but we put them next to his bed, and they were back on first thing in the morning.

Lunch with Zach:

8am Saturday morning:

4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Those glasses are the BEST! 100 days is a major mark in a Kindergartners life. Congratulations!

Amy said...

that is soo funny & cute!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I was hoping to see them at church today. Pity about the illness. Can I help out?

youreprettytoo said...

5 is such a fun age!