It is so fun when kids start really get holidays! I think this is the first year Scott understood Valentine's Day. He was excited to give out his SWEET Phineas and Ferb valentines to his classmates:
He was thrilled to decorate this foam Valentine's mailbox. Can you guess what his current obsession is? If not, stay tuned for his birthday party happening in 2 weeks:
He was excited to open his mailbox this morning to find some candy and love notes from Mommy and Daddy. My note to him went something like this:
I love Scott because:
1) he is such a good big brother
2) he is so good at math, reading and Wii
3) he likes to cuddle with me and play with my hair.
I love you, Scott!
~Mommy
So this morning while I was in the shower -- completely on his own -- he made a valentine for Mommy and Daddy and taped in on the wall next to our bed:
If that wasn't cute enough, then he wrote lists for each of us with the reasons why he loves us. Made my day... 
I needed this because while Scott was being cute, Charlotte was throwing a major tantrum and Trevor was in agony because of an ear infection. Oh, and Drew cleaned the SUPER messy kitchen tonight, which was a way better gift than flowers. Thanks!
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
6 comments:
Super cute! Sorry to hear that Trevor is feeling a bit under the weather...hope he is feeling better soon.
Fun Valentines! I truly believe that what our children see us do is more important than what we tell them to do! Looks like Scott watches you like a hawk!
I have tears! Those valentine notes are pretty adorable and pretty special!
CA Grandma
What an awesome family! I love the notes! They make the yucky stuff all worth it!
Happy Valentines!
That is so cute, when I have kids I'll send them Scott's way to teach them to do cute stuff like that! Happy Vday!!!
How cute.. Those are admoriable.I agree that I would rather have the kitchen cleaned then flowers.
Post a Comment