I really hate having pictures taken of the kids... Wait, that isn't quite accurate. I love having the pictures of them, but I hate the process of actally getting the portraits taken. The last time we went to get photos taken of all the Evers cousins, Charlotte had a major meltdown and the pictures were not the adorable vision I had of 3 smiling children. So I got up my nerve to try again for Christmas pictures. I had low expectations and just hoped that Charlotte wouldn't throw a tantrum (which is rare for her) and that both kids would at least LOOK at the camera - smiling was optional. But I was pleasantly surprised with the result! The kids weren't ecstatic to have the pictures taken, but at least there were no tears! The In-and-Out bribe did the trick:


Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
10 comments:
The pictures are darling...they both look so sweet. What a great holiday card photo!
Adorable! Especially the one of them together - just too cute!
I think I need to use the trick of In and Out. I just tagged you on my blog.
Back in the day I took a whole roll of 24 pictures of Stacey, Cindy & Jeff and just HOPED there would be one decent enough to use for the Christmas card...
Charlotte's big brown eyes - so so so adorable!!!
13168 Grandma
They look great - and no sippy cups had to be thrown. It WAS a Christmas miracle. Can you help my kids experience this miracle too?
I am hoping the miracle continues today...at 3:00...when my kids get their pictures taken.
I feel so special that I got to see them before you mom did! LUCKY ME!!!
Have you heard is there anything on why Hall all of a sudden could not see blue? Only saw red?
so cute! I always get stressed at the whole process too....I'm glad they turned out so well!
Man...that's like perfection. Cutest pics. I'm sending BOTH Emi and Parker for retakes tomorrow on their school pics. UGLY!
Wow! I'm so impressed that they took such a great picture together! We were trying to take our family photo yesterday...it SO didn't happen.
See you next week!
I love bribing. The pics turned out great! We recently had cousin pictures taken of Ryan and Alixes side and I had no problem sharing my fruit snacks if they were willing to smile :)
Post a Comment