Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Third Annual Pumpkin Farm Pilgramage

In the middle of October we made the drive to Wheatland again this year to the Bishop's Ranch Pumpkin Farm. What a fun place! The train ride was a big hit this year, as was running around in the pumpkin patch looking for just the right pumpkin. What was not so popular for the under-5-years-old crowd was posing adorably for photos. We came home with the fabulous apple cider, a couple homemade corn dogs, a few pumpkins with personality, but no cute pictures of both kids willingly sitting on pumpkins. These will have to do:

"Smile, Scott!"
"Don't try quite so hard this time."
"One more try! I guess that will have to do..."
The only decent picture of Charlotte.

6 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

You will look back on these photos in several years and just laugh. I am glad to see that other moms have experiences like this with taking pictures, I sure do. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Hey, Molly looks exactly like that on her pumpkin in our photos this year. Sooo good looking!

Terri said...

Some of my favorite pictures of my children are the ones like these... silly! Too cute.

KimberLeigh said...

LOL!! You are so awesome. You always make me giggle. I miss you!

Emily S said...

Scott is smiling willingly . . . :)

Syphus Circus said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...our kids are definitely cousins!