Thursday, November 27, 2008

Our Thankful Tree

This year I ordered a bunch of cute crafty things (I need lots of help when it comes to being crafty) from Oriental Trading Company. My favorite thing was this cute bulletin board tree. We put it on our pantry door and Scott LOVED writing things he was thankful for on each of the leaves and putting them on the tree. If you are interested in ordering this tree for next year, you can find it here. Since I know you can't read what is written on the leaves, here is the list:

Scott:
It is almost December
Tennis
Bowling
Chocolate chip cookies
My clock
Lightning McQueen shoes
My silly friend Zach
For getting $100 (he wishes...)

Charlotte:
Going to class with bells, stamps and bubbles (all the highlights of her Little Gym class)
Skittles
Kitties
Princesses
Trees

Mommy (me):
Pumpkin pie
My friends

Daddy (Drew):
Mommy (good answer)

Zach:
Playing with my brother

Grandma:
Giving presents
Family vacations to Hawaii

1 comments:

Emily S said...

Nice, sneaking this in here . . . Do you guys really have family games of tennis or is he just referring to "fun with tennis balls"? And come on, give him $100 - I want to see how he'll spend it!