Between the Evers and Syphi women, there are now 5 of us pregnant. Kelly (due the end of January with a girl), Allison (due beginning of February with a girl), me (due mid-March, no more details available), Cindy (due end of March with a boy) and Rachel (due July). Right now, the Evers side of the family is all together and Cindy, Kelly and I are all looking very large! Here is a photo of us taken on Saturday after my mom took us all to see the Nutcracker:
And me with Allison at Thanksgiving:
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
4 comments:
Stacy, judging by the belly I think you are having either a girl or a boy. I would consult a physician though. I've been wrong before.
It was neat to see Cindy sporting her belly! Congratulations to her as well!
The Hazembullers
So fun! I can't believe there's THAT many girls pregs in your fam! That's amazing. I'm flying solo on both sides. Your baby will have tons of cuzzins to play with!
Um, VERY large? The only large one in your photos is me, and that was a month and a half ago. I don't even want to show you the current ones.
You three don't know the meaning of the word LARGE! Didn't you ever see me? I am so happy for you all though. I am anxious to hear what you have.
Post a Comment