Drew took the week off work just after we came home from the hospital with Trevor. THANK GOODNESS! Without my mom around to help, I really needed him to take care of Scott and Charlotte so I could continue to recover from the c-section and worry about the baby. So to try to make the week exciting for Scott and Charlotte, we made a little calendar and came up with fun things to do each day. Drew was truly Super Dad that week, keeping the kids entertained and being EXTRA patient with them as they at times struggled to adjust to the new baby... Here are some of their adventures during the week.
Fairytale Land, or as Charlotte called it - Candyland:
Miniature Golf at Sunsplash:

Bubble baths are a HUGE treat!
Petsmart - Who knew the birds were SO hilarious!


Chuck E. Cheese - Always a sure winner!
Classes at the Little Gym:




4 comments:
My kids beg to go to petsmart!
So fun - can he some show my kids a good time during spring break?
Petsmart eh??? I'll have to try it. I hate the smell of that store though...
Way to go Drew!
Post a Comment