Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a little excited...

Have I already mentioned how much I love fall? Here is some more evidence of how much all of us are enjoying this time of the year...


Scott has decided on his Halloween costume. We expect no drama this year as in years past, when Scott didn't realize wearing a costume = LOTS of candy:


We found Halloween socks, that both kids have been VERY excited to wear:

The Halloween house is decorated and half eaten already. Charlotte was most excited about the frosting:
The countdown chain to October 31st is made:


We have already watched the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown:


Now I just need to make some pumpkin cookies!

7 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Hooray! We love Halloween too. I've even been wearing a fantastic looking pumpkin apron for the last few weeks in anticipation for the big day. Maybe Scott could make a chain for us too.

Laurie said...

Ummm I NEED some of those cookies! Please make them! My kids started to decorate my house too, we are only half way there! I bought Rebekah Halloween socks today! She told me all about Scott's! While Scott is making the Carruth's a chain will he make the Heninger's one too? Maybe that would be a fun preschool activity. I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall too!

Emily S said...

All of the pictures are so cute, but my personal fave is the one where Scott has the calendar out while making his chain. Other kids might just robotically paste the links given them by their mom, but not Scott.

Ted said...

You little show-off! We just got around to throwing away some dried up gourds, Indian corn and mini pumpkins...from last year.

Herlehy Family said...

I love Scott's Halloween costume...very cute! While Scott is making the other Halloween chains could he make the Herlehy's one...what a great idea. I love fall but would really like the temperatures to be a bit cooler.

The Evers said...

HA beat you on the pumpkin cookies, working on my pie !!! Dang you win on everything else though. Your house looks very cute, love the giant fiber optic pumpkin head!

KimberLeigh said...

WOW! I can't believe your energy! Way to go, girl! You rock!