So it is not officially fall yet (only 5 more days!), but football has started, school is in, and the temperature has dropped into the 80s. That is enough for me to bake some pumpkin pies! Pumpkin is truly (to quote Drew) the "Food of the Gods." The best part is that Scott will eat pumpkin pie! And it is so nutritious: milk, eggs, and I'm pretty sure pumpkin counts as a vegetable. Pretty soon I will break out the pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe. Don't worry, Allison - I'll bring 5 dozen down for Thanksgiving.
I LOVE this time of year!
3 comments:
I agree with Drew! YUM!
Praise Jesus. You know I saw those pies and thought, "Cookies. Cookies. Cookies. Please GOD remember me when you bust out The Cookies.."
Glad to know I still inspire you!
I couldn't agree more. I forgot that we shared the same affection for all things fall and pumpkin! Also congrats on your pregnancy. I am a little behind on my blog stalking! :)
Post a Comment