Sunday, March 15, 2009

The baby can now come...

Sadly, I am sick at home today while Drew and the kids are at church. 3 days before a c-section is NOT the best time to get a cough and cold...

My burst of energy is now over, but I am proud to say that all of the "important" home improvement projects are done! Here are some of the results:

Scott and Charlotte's new room:



Valance in the kitchen:


New light in the front room:


Drapes in the living room:


Scott and Charlotte's closet:


The baby room:


Did you actually think I would show you?

6 comments:

candcfamily said...

Wow! You've been busy. I hope all goes well and cant wait to hear the BIG news.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Yes, the baby can come. We can't wait to see her in person!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

And we love the princess/cars room. That's just what every brother/sister combo needs. My brother and I shared a room that was not nearly as fun.

Our Family said...

that is mean!!!! Please take it easy. Let us know as soon as possible. I first though it would be a boy and now I am thinking a girl. The kids room is cute.. Good job..

Emily S said...

Good luck! Josh really loves Scott's room, and Gary had to lure him to do something else so I can comment. He told me he wants that bed.

Laurie said...

awww, you stink! I can't wait to meet shim today!