Hello from guest poster Laurie C. Stacey asked me to post the good news and here it is!
For those of you who don't remember the story, Stacey found out the baby's gender several months ago. Drew wanted the gender to be a surprise until delivery day so they made a deal. Stacey could find out only if she told NO ONE what they were having.
If anyone want to tell Stacey a secret, you can be sure she will not tell. We thought she had slipped several times and accidently let the secret out. She sold the train table, she bought "cute" bedding, some of us swear she referred to the baby as "she". Stacey thought she HAD slipped but that were were teasing her by pretending she was having a girl but really knowing it was a boy. She had us fooled.
Here are the details - stay tuned - more to come!
Plaxico Ocho Cinco Syphus
(this is not really his name but merely a good suggestion)
March 18, 2009
7:54 am
8 lbs, 2 oz, 20 inches
Stacey, Drew, Scott, Charlotte and POCS are all doing well.
CONGRATULATIONS!
7 comments:
thank you for telling us.. I was dying to know..
Congratulations!!! I am so happy to hear HE arrived! Please let me know what I can do to help. How much fun to have another boy. Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats! You FOOLED us all! I can't wait to hold Plaxico.
That Plaxico named made my heart stop. Totally kidding if he ends up being Plaxico:0 Congratulations!!!
Congratulations! You are so amazing at keeping a secret. I can't wait to see pictures.
Huge Congratulations! I hope your recovery goes well - let us know if you need a meal or help with the kids.
I had a vision that in 6 months time you'll be in the "minivan" He is so cute! Welcome to the 3 kids club, a club that I plan on being a permenant member-- its a pretty crazy place! I wish you many happy baby googlie moments...have some for me please, since I may not see him until he's 3. Seriously, I am so happy for you! I love the name Trevor
Post a Comment