Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Inspirational FHE

Does playing Rock Band together count as a wholesome family activity? Hope your Family Home Evening last night was as inspirational as ours! Hey, at least we weren't playing the AC/DC version.

8 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Look like you guys had a great FHE! I love seeing the whole family enjoying an activity together, even Trevor was enjoying the evening. They all look darling so focused on the creation.

Herlehy Family said...

PS: I love the new blog, it is darling!

Tracy said...

This is for the baby post-thanks for sharing such a special story. He is a beautiful baby-seriously. I love the video of Charlotte sitting in your mom's lap trying to hold Trevor, but hesitating, almost flinching at the idea of touching him-or at least trying to figure out how. Oh, so precious!

Syphus Circus said...

You did something as a family! Even better, it was an activity that everyone enjoyed. That counts as a home-run in my book.

kjirsten said...

Sounds like a fun FHE!! But what I really want to say is CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been WAY behind on reading and just saw your last post. You look so beautiful in the delivery room and Trevor is such a cute, healthy baby!! It's a boy, huh? How fun! (I love boys!) Thanks for posting so many fun pictures/videos -- I LOVE to see your super cute family!! love you!

Laurie said...

What instrument do you let Trevor play?

Liz said...

This is often our FHE, so don't feel too bad. You should see Emi's cool pelvic thrusts to Eye of the Tiger. It's very spiritual..

Littleton Young Womens said...

Sweet, we would for sure call that FHE! We go to Costco and Target for FHE usually:)