Scott LOVES getting on Amazon.com and looking for his favorite toys/movies. Some of you may remember the infamous one-click purchasing episode where Scott found a couple of Baby Einstein movies he thought looked cool and ordered them for himself... Well, since one-click purchasing is turned off, now he just adds things to my cart. I think there were about 25 items (all related to the movie Cars) last time I checked.
This past year was the first Christmas where Scott really understood the whole Santa thing and how we write letters to him. So he thought for his birthday it made sense to write letters to the "Amazon Guy" to give him a wish list. Makes sense to a 4-year-old, right? We had to have a few conversations about how you just can't ask the Amazon Guy for whatever you want and expect it to appear in a box on the doorstep in a couple of days... Wow. How different is this generation from ours??? Here are a couple of his letters:
By the way, Scott is very into changing his name to whatever sounds interesting for the day. Apparently "Race-o-rama", one of the Cars characters, was the name of choice for the day he was writing his notes.
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
5 comments:
That cracked me up! What a funny guy, writing to the Amazon guy when Santa's off duty. Hilarious.
I love it! I think that these blogs are amazing for keeping detailed accounts of the hilarious things our kids do. They will come in handy when they start dating! :)
This little guy is TOO funny! I guess he knows where the good stuff comes from . . . the amazon guy, of course! I would love to just peak in his brain! What a character!
I was dying when you told me that story the other day Stacey! I know its probably not all that funny to you anymore, but as an outsider, it is hilarious! I just can't believe what smarty-pants Scott is-so amazing!
I LOVE Scott! What a great, brilliant, amazing kid! I love how he writes letters--he absolutely is amazing!
And you are almost ready to have baby3! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment