Sunday, October 12, 2008

Big Boy Scott

Check out my little man:

I did some shopping yesterday for the kids. Drew said he thought we should get Scott to wear a tie, which I thought would go over as successfully as an attempt to get him to eat meat in a form other than Dino Buddies. But I showed him the tie and shirt I got and he thought it was pretty cool. As we got dressed for church this morning, he was a little angry with me that I didn't put on his new shirt and tie (my plan was to wait until closer to Christmas). So he VERY willingly got dressed in his fancy new clothes and left just a little while ago to help Drew with a home teaching visit. Now I have to go get more ties this week!

10 comments:

Cadle Clan said...

He looks so cute! Very festive for the upcoming holiday season!

Charles Notley said...

That's a cool plaid tie.

Herlehy Family said...

He look great in his tie...what a big boy.

youreprettytoo said...

He looks so handsome. Also I love the notes he types out and the lists he makes.

Jen said...

Too cute! Let me know if you find a great place to buy ties. I have not found one with cute ties - they are always plain!

Laurie said...

He looked so smashing today at church! I am so glad he likes ties. He'll be wearing them for a very long time!

Annette said...

Who knew? They always surprise us. Funny, because Zach said today on the way out the door, "Mommy, I don't have a tie on." He was disappointed he wasn't wearing one today.

Emily S said...

Love it! I also love how you just can't predict what kids will like - you think you've got 'em pinned, then they throw you for a loop by wearing a tie or eating a green bean or something.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Wow, Scott, now Molly wants to do more puzzles with you in 20 years!

Megan Bruschke said...

He looks so much like Drew, I can hardly believe it! What a cute little family!