Thursday, October 2, 2008

Update on Scott's Notes

I came home and found this note typed on the computer:

Recently he has been excited about Toby, of Thomas the Train fame... This Percy thing is news to me, though. I told him if he sleeps in his bed for 12 nights and does 25 projects to help me, then he can earn the money to go buy Toby. Those little trains are EXPENSIVE! Here are some of the projects on his list:


Hopefully you can read over Charlotte's scribbling... The ones with an 'x' on them are complete. My personal favorite is SPREAD THE BEDS, which I'm pretty sure means make the beds, but when you only have a comforter to spread out, that makes perfect sense.

We will update you if/when Scott earns Toby...

5 comments:

The Evers said...

Wow I was hoping by your comment that you had also updated!! looks like you have been busy, I love that! Scott is too funny, I love his little notes and computer purchases! I thought spread the beds was not a chore, you just have to do it everyday?!? :) I love the siblings post, that is awesome! Jeff is going to crack up when he see that!

The Lanyons said...

How old is he?! Is he even in school yet? I can't believe he's writing so well!

Cadle Clan said...

Thomas the Train obsessions are hard to stop once they start. Good luck with that! Scott is so smart- it's just amazing!

Syphus Circus said...

Stace-I feel your pain. We've spent hundreds of dollars on Thomas wooden cars and, yes, the are expensive. Unfortunately my boys don't like the metal ones. That may be why I get frustrated when they throw them around...I'll have to let you in on a less expensive way to buy them.

KimberLeigh said...

I love it!! I am just like you! Everytime Tennyson wants something we make a chart to earn it! I love how well Scott types and writes! He is amazing. And so funny! What a kid! Brett is way impressed with the power of his intentions!