I am going to get a little religious and political, which my blog followers know this is a serious departure from my usual posts... As many of you know, California (and other states as well) have some major issues to vote on in less than one month. This video from http://www.catholicvote.com/ illustrates what is at stake in this election. Although I am not Catholic, I am inspired to know that there are many other people of different faiths that share with me the belief of the sacredness of life and family:
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
1 comments:
Getting religious and/or political on the blog would be different for me, too, but I'm really glad you posted this. It does a good job of illustrating its point. I teared up, of course. I know it's a lot of california-only issues, but I may end up sharing it.
Post a Comment