Charlotte is very into accessorizing. Shoes, purses and sunglasses are all necessary additions to any outfit. I knew I was in trouble when we went into the Coach outlet store to look for something for me for my birthday. Charlotte picked a very adorable purse for herself that was just her size. Unfortunately for her, I am a mean mom and won't spend $150 on a purse for my 2-year-old.
Daddy's shoes
Scott's new Thomas the Train rain boots
7 comments:
I love it! Girls will be girls at any age, right? :)
Emily was just like that with accessories when she was 2 1/2. My favorite day was the day she wore a collection of olympics medals and a crown all day. I think Charlotte needs a Coach purse. It would complete the look.
It's funny how some girls just know the importance of accessorizing even when they are little. Renee won't go anywhere without her purse. She wants her ears pierced really bad, so she is trying to convince McKay that it is OK :)
I love the shirless-yet-posh shot in front of the computer. They're all really cute. And gymnastics was my dream come true until I got tall - looks like fun, can't wait until Josh is 3 so I can live my dreams through him.
That is just TOO DANG CUTE! How I would have loved a little girl...
She is adorable! I love all her shades, she had quite the collection. Hey, if she appreciates it!
My favorite is the "half-naked with a paci and a laptop" look. Computers = the ultimate accessory for happenin' women.
Post a Comment