Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scott's Notes

From the time he about about 1 year old, Scott has LOVED to type and play on the computer. You can see this post from a while ago about his first efforts typing "Baby Einstein" on the computer. So recently he has typed a few more notes for me, usually asking for help to spell a few of the words, then he printed them out. Here are a few of my favorites:


See this post for the details of the expensive swimming pool.

Excellent experimentation with the use of the comma.

The computer must have been unavailable, because he had to write his CostCo list by hand.

4 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Tanner loves playing with Scott...they always have a great time together. I love the new background to your blog.

Emily S said...

I told myself I can't click on the Reader portion of my google welcome page for a few days, but when I saw the title of your post, I had to see. I love these notes!

Syphus Circus said...

What a little brain! So so so so cute.

Laurie said...

Scott always makes me laugh...