Scott has a new favorite cartoon, and I have to admit that I think it is pretty hilarious too! It is on the Disney Channel and is called Phineas and Ferb. Sounds intriguing, doesn't it??? Read on...
The story is of two brothers and their adventures in creating stuff that any kid would dream of doing, like an elevator to the moon, a beach in their backyard, the world's largest bowling game, their own Cirque du Soleil... Their older sister, Candace, is always trying to catch them in the act and prove to their parents what the boys are up to. And similar to Ferris Bueler's Day Off, the she is NEVER successful. Oh, and there is also always a little side story in each episode about the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz (love the name) who tries to carry out his evil designs. In the meantime, Phineas and Ferb's pet platypus, Perry, is really a secret agent who always foils Dr. Doofenshmirtz plans... Sounds awesome, doesn't it? If the premise of the show doesn't grab you, maybe this will make the show sound more interesting: My mom was over at our house, and had a quiet morning as she was waiting for the kids and I to come home. She could have checked her email, watched some morning talk show, or even caught up with Dancing with the Stars. I got home and asked how she enjoyed her time. Her response was, "It was great! I was able to watch 3 Phineas and Ferb episodes I hadn't seen before!" All that free time, and she chose to watch Phineas and Ferb all by herself...
Here is a clip from my favorite episode. The boys decide one morning that they want to create a band and be one-hit wonders. Here is their big song with Candace singing along:
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
3 comments:
We will have to check this out. It looks funny.
That is such good information to have because I'm sick of the insurance and oxy clean commercials on Sprout! The boys are sure to love this! Thanks Stacey!
I will always take tv show suggestions. I need any break I can get!
Post a Comment