Starting a couple months ago, Scott and Charlotte began attending gymnastics class at The Little Gym. I guess it isn't so much gymnastics class as it is basic coordination and following instructions class. They both love it! Charlotte's class starts by singing a song while shaking bells. Then it ends with bubbles and stamps on hands, feet, and tummy. Those are her absolute favorite parts. So I hear quite often during the week, "Let's go to class and do stamps and bells and bubbles!" Charlotte gets a C+ for following instructions, but she is very good at swinging from the bars.
Scott's class is especially fun, because all his friends (Rebekah, Zach, Ryan and Molly) are there, too. When Scott actually listens to the instructor and is not preoccupied with being silly with Zach, he does a pretty good job!
Last week was his very favorite because they did whale rides:
1 comments:
How did you get sound on yours??? Mine has no sound.
I love all the recent blogs. I still think often as I am driving around that "I think this road is the way to Hawaii"
Post a Comment