Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Flashback a few decades...

This is hysterical! Go to http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ and try it out! Here is what I might have looked (or did look) like in years past:

1952: Wow - this totally reminds me of my Grammie Helen!

1966: Not such a bad look for me!

1972: Apparantly I didn't change a whole lot from 1966 until now...

1974: My mom looked EXACTLY like this in 1974!

1984: Watch out Olivia Newton John!


1990: My hair for junior high graduation looked pretty much just like this...

7 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

You look TOTALLY AWESOME, as does your new layout. TDF.

The Hyer Family said...

Hi Stacey--it's fun keeping up with your cute family! And congrats on the coming baby...I got your blog from Allison a long time ago, and it's been fun to watch for updates!
Shannon Hyer

Emily S said...

Love it! I've spent some quality time on that site myself, I'll have to share.

Herlehy Family said...

These photos are great...I love the 60's and 70's.

Cindy said...

I vividly remember coming home from school to the Sunset Ridge house one day expecting the '74 Mom to greet me at the door, only to find that she had changed her hairstyle to the '84 Mom. I admit it was a bit shocking. And yes, you had the '90 hair. (ok, so did I.)

The Evers said...

PS Pretty sure I have seen a couple of pictures of you not looking much different-hahaha old woman! Isnt it almost your birthday...

threeforme said...

I just came across a picture of you at my 16th birthday party. Your hair pretty much looked like that 1990 picture. But then again, I had pretty high bangs, too.