Monday, May 11, 2009

Babysuits

Charlotte and her BFF Heidi LOVE to wear their "babysuits", regardless of what the weather outside may be. Why did I bother to buy so many cute Gymboree outfits for this summer when all Charlotte wants to wear are a couple of cheap swimming suits from Target? But don't let this love of swimming attire fool you into thinking this girl likes the water... Stay tuned for next week's posts which I am 99.9% sure will be about the drama surrounding Charlotte's swimming lessons. If she gets in the water, it will be a HUGE victory. But at least she looks cute:

3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

i like that you are still putting her in pants too. I've given up. We now go everywhere in just the swimsuit. How am I not from Alabama?

Hilary said...

I feel your pain. Ellie wants to wear her "swim soups" every day, regardless of the weather or the day's activities. Normally, she just pulls one on over her clothes when I'm not looking. It's an awesome look.

candcfamily said...

Hey, at least shes wearing clothes...and she is so stinkin' cute!