Today was a great day! Here are the things my children did today to make me proud:
1) Trevor slept 6 hours straight last night!
2) Charlotte is well on her way to FINALLY becoming potty trained! She's gone 2 days in a row doing everything on her little potty. She's very proud of herself. And needless to say, I am thrilled.
3) Scott tried sausages for dinner tonight! WOW! I was taking a nap at the time, but he said afterwards, "Mommy, they were so yummy I want to eat sausages and macaroni and cheese every night for dinner!" So with the sausage success, I'm hoping to get him to try hamburger next.
I'm sure you fellow moms out there will completely understand and rejoice with me over our amazing day...
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
8 comments:
Those are AMAZING steps in parenthood! I especially like that Trevor slept 6 hours, he is so young! My babies never sleep that long at such an early stage, and I always feel better with sleep.
WOW! Congratulations to all three kids - and their parents. This is big, BIG news!
What is Keri doing up at 4:20? No wonder her house is always clean!
yeah, Im with Laurie....Keri, what are you doing up at 4 in the morning... ;)
Congrats Stacey! That is really great!
I totally live for moments like that. That's what motherhood is....celebrating the little steps! Congrats! Keep it up.
Yes, Scott had a lot to share with his primary class on Charlotte's adventures with potty-training!
We're glad your seeing success!
Hallelujah on all counts . . . congrats.
Wow . . . what a great Mommy day! Congratualtions on all of the successes! Little things that make a BIG difference!
Post a Comment