Trevor is now giving us his first adorable smiles! Although the poor baby wasn't smiling much the past 3 days... He's had a miserable fever that at one point hit 104 and we took him to the ER. But with some time, love and Tylenol he is now doing much better. But back to the smiles... I haven't managed to get the best ones on camera, but I'll keep trying! Thanks to our cute friend Rebekah who was able to get him to smile for this photo:

Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
3 comments:
Trevor looks so cute! I love it when little ones begin to smile and start to show their personalities.
So cute . . .thank goodness for digital, it takes about 100 shots to catch a new baby smile. Too bad about the fever. Poor baby!
He looks just like Scott.
Post a Comment