Why does my first born child love me?
Yes, he loves my black hair. For those of you not familiar with the term "partial highlight", let me explain. When I get my hair highlighted, I only have the top part done, leaving the hair underneath the natural (ugly) color. Scott has always been obsessed with my hair, but he especially likes to play with what he calls my 'black hair', or the non-bleached part. Yes, my natural color is sadly that dark now. Isn't that a touching Mother's Day tribute? In case you are wondering who is Mario, Scott continues to give himself a different name every day or two. Last week it was Mario. Today it is Birdo. I guess you have to know something about Nintendo video games to get it. Charlotte's gifts for me were a candy necklace she made in nursery, and that she willingly wore this adorable dress and cute red shoes that I have been trying to convince her to try on for weeks. 
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
8 comments:
My girls want to know when they can have "yellow and brown" hair like me. They think it's amazing that changes so frequently. I like your black hair, by the way. It provides a nice contrast with the rest of it.
Heidi also showed me a candy necklace on Sunday and when I asked, "Heidi, is that for me?" she grabbed it and yelled, "No! MINE!" Apparently she was not in a giving mood. Maybe next year.
Ahh...she looks so cute. I did not get a candy necklace for mother's day...that would have been SWEET!
That is SO FUNNY!! Kids are so darn cute . . . love those kind of stories! By the way . . . I think you are beautiful, and I like your hair too!
I love it!
Funny! Don't feel bad, I have a lot of black hair too (with the occasional gray hair...)
I think it's great that he loves your 'black' hair. I wonder if it has anything to do with it being softer (since it is not bleached) Believe it or not I have been a platinum blonde, more than once. My poor hair was soo fried.
I was indeed wondering about "Mario" but you cleared it up, glad to hear this wasn't more of a reveal that just the black hair.
That is toooo funny!! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment