Scott has been SO anxious for his first golf class! It was a huge tragedy last week when the rain forced the cancellation of the first scheduled class, so we counted down the days until Monday. He was pretty quiet during the class, but really did try hard to listen to the teacher and his other coaches, Grandpa and Daddy. But the real evidence that he enjoyed golfing was in his prayer tonight. He probably said he was thankful for about 10 things, 8 of which involved golf class. The other 2 he mentioned were dinner afterwards at Costa Vida and Mario Kart (a standard an any Scott prayer).



Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
4 comments:
That is fanatic that Scott enjoyed his golf class! Tanner also loves golf and enjoys going to the driving range to hit balls with his Dad.
That is awesome. Mario and Golf? Seriously what more could a kid possibly ask for? I am glad he loves it!
I figured out what music he did not like at my house...before the Nick Toons game begins they play elevator music! Hilarious. The boys were laughing at how annoyed Scott got. FYI he creamed my boys at Mario Kart. My boys were laughing so hard at how hard they tried and Scott just killed them! Way to go!!
Thanks so much for your comment! I was sooo excited when I saw it was you! Your family is so adorable! Miss you guys!
Your son is so funny! I'm excited to ask him about his golf class, and yes, every other word out of him has something to do with Mario Kart!
P.S. When we learned about the Word of Wisdom a few weeks back, he kept saying, "We dont' drink Bud-light!" "Bud-light's bad!" "No Bud-light!" Patricia and I thought it was pretty funny.
Post a Comment