Scott just finished his second year of preschool with Miss Cathy, and last Friday was the big show for all the parents. Last year, Scott was not so excited to be a part of it all. He sat on my lap the whole time refusing to participate. This year was a different story. He didn't necessarily participate fully in the whole performance, but he did at least stand up there with the other kids. And he did sing along with his favorite song - 'I want to be a dog'. Yea! Scott really has come so far in these two years with Cathy and I am so grateful to her for the amazing love and patience she had shown towards my sweet little boy.
It is hard to believe we are only a couple of months away from kindergarten...
Family Vacationing in the Beautiful Black Hills
8 years ago
5 comments:
The cake head is my favorite. Congratulations on preschool graduation!
I love the look on his face with the cake in his head :)
He seems really enthused about the dog song . . . Jill should know about this, it seems like just her thing. Cute pictures.
Just like his mother! When Stacey was in pre-school, she absolutely REFUSED to join the group for singing time. (Even though she loved to sing!) Yes, as her mother I was VERY embarrassed...
The song that eventally won her over was "Five Little Monkeys Jumpin' on the Bed" Then she did a solo for the teacher and life was good.
13168 Grandma
What a cutie Scott is! I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten!So fun to keep up to date on your adorable family!
Post a Comment