Friday, May 22, 2009

Charlotte's Pee Pee Party

It was a glorious day... The sun was shining, the birds were signing, and Charlotte reached the milestone of going 2 weeks without diapers. YEA!!! So as promised, we had a big fiesta at Chuck E Cheese, complete with princess cupcakes and Grandma and Grandpa in attendance. Does she look happy? I really should have taken a picture of happy Mommy and Daddy:

We probably spent about $5 in tokens so Charlotte could do this game over and over:

I've got to give a plug to the Chuck E Cheese rewards calendars that you can get online (Thanks, Crystal!). Go to http://www.chuckecheese.com/promotions/rewards-calendars.php and they have all sorts of charts that you can print and use as motivation (aka bribes) for kids. Besides potty training, they have calendars for sleeping all night, stopping thumb sucking, homework, and a bunch of others. Bring in the complete calendar to CEC and you get 10 free tokens. Brilliant!

3 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That is fantastic news! Congratulations!

OLIVIA said...

I love your blog post title, "Pee Pee Party"!

Hilary said...

Thanks for the link. Ellie's potty training begins tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!